This workshop will cover a variety of topics including:
• Best practices for graphic design
• Utilizing Word to create journals
• Utilizing Canva to create journals
• Sourcing royalty free images
• Tips for finding illustrators and writing a good design brief
If you opt for the $99 session, that includes hands-on learning, including a jump start on designing your journal cover.
You will learn the theory of best design practices as well as learn practical tips for automating formatting, such as Word styles. Canva will also be explored.
This includes the introduction which will be between a 45 minute to an hour session. The add-on hour will be hands-on. It will include Q&A and specific feedback on your journal project. If you have not started, that’s OK. We can start it during our session. We will also work on creating your journal cover! So, bring your wine, soft drink, coffee, whatever you’d like and let’s get to work!